Temporary Manufacturing Tech II Job
Baxter International Inc.
Job Code - 50515BR
Position - FULL TIME
Job First Active on: Thursday, November 24, 2011
Temporary Manufacturing Tech II
This is a long term temporary assignment in Manufacturing.
The Manufacturing Technician II is responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations, which could apply. He/she is expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any other quality working team that may be acceptable. Under the general direction of the lead operator and the overall direction of the supervisor, this position shall be responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area. The incumbent shall troubleshoot existing procedures, equipment etc.
1. Clean manufacturing and associated support areas.
2. Clean equipment, which may include stationary entered tanks.
3. Provide critical process monitoring and trouble-shooting of minor problems, may use measuring devices to make product/process quality decisions.
4. Provides support to Manufacturing operators and may make decisions on product acceptability.
5. Follows departmental safety procedures, may conduct cGMP audits of department areas
6. Assist in updating SOPs
7. May maintain awareness of proper handling and removal of hazardous wastes
8. May train new employees.
9. Performs the operations he/she is qualified on, which may include the following
* Process Monitoring
* Buffer/Solution make up
* Set up and operation of various equipment
* Centrifugation and Filter Press operations
* Other activities as determined by the supervision
11. Perform precipitate and paste collection from Westfalias and Filter presses.
12. Perform alcohol and or buffer additions and take manual sightglass readings from stationary tanks.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Temporary Manufacturing Tech II
1. Must have general working knowledge of how to operate, clean, and set up westfalia centrifuges and filter presses.
2. Must have good written and verbal communication skills and understanding of cGMP regulations.
3. Must be able to perform basic mathematical operations, such as: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication, which may require the use of a calculator.
4. Must be able to read and follow detailed written instructions.
5. May require immunization before performing work within the manufacturing area.
6. Must be able to perform all three step and five step cleaning as per the current equipment cleaning procedure at the plant.
7. Must have general knowledge of how to perform additions, weigh up solutions using portable and floor scales, and properly package and contain precipitates and paste.
8. Must have high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1 year related manufacturing experience.
9. Bachelor degree in Engineering preferred.
Baxter International Inc.
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Temporary Manufacturing Tech II, in Los Angeles, California - Baxter International Inc.". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.