Medical Science Liaison - Philadelphia PA Job
Job Code - 190871
Position - See Job Description
Job First Active on: Thursday, December 15, 2011
Medical Science Liaison - Philadelphia, PA
Medical Science Liaison - Philadelphia, PA-1103401
EMD Serono, Inc. is a leader in US biotechnology, focusing on reproductive health, metabolic endocrinology, and neurology. More than 500 people work in the world-class facilities in Rockland, MA, and approximately 250 work in the field.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field-based member of the company's Neurodegenerative Diseases (NDD) Medical Affairs team. MSLs are scientifically trained professionals with strong clinical and scientific backgrounds. The MSL team supports the Medical Affairs strategy by:
* Establishing, developing and maintaining collaborative and productive scientific relationships with regional and national KOLs in neurology
* Contributing to the development of educational disease state and product specific materials to advance the scientific and medical knowledge with our customers
* Collecting and disseminating appropriate scientific, clinical, medical and business intelligence Delivering medical presentations to various audiences both internally and externally
* Disseminating to physicians, nurses, scientists and other healthcare professionals research and medical concepts related to the treatment and management of the specific disease state through one to one peer interaction
* Arrange and conduct educational programs.
* Providing in-depth scientific, clinical, and educational support to cross functional partners
* Coordinating with the Medical Affairs partners on the development and implementation of medical initiatives both nationally and regionally.
* Ensuring the appropriate and compliant dissemination of scientific information
* Advanced degree in life sciences required, (PhD, Pharm D, MD) preferred.
* At least two years relevant work experience in neurosciences (pharmaceutical industry or academia) is preferred
* Field based medical science liaison experience preferred
* Experience in multiple sclerosis preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Ability to articulate complex scientific concepts in 1:1 and group settings
* Ability to take initiative and work both independently and in a team environment
* Regional and national travel required (Approximately 75%)
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local law.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Medical Science Liaison - Philadelphia, PA
See information above.
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Medical Science Liaison - Philadelphia, PA, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Millipore". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.