Assistant Controller Job
Job Code - 18415BR
Position - See job description
Job First Active on: Monday, February 06, 2012
Lead and develop General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll teams in accounting duties.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Assistant Controller
• Reporting to the Controller, candidate should have 10+ years of progressive business experience.
• Other deciding factors will include corporate reporting experience, internal controls experience, and leadership/direction setting and process improvement successes
• Supervision of monthly closing (in Oracle); consolidations (in Hyperion) of domestic operations and overseas affiliate plants; and review/publication of monthly financial statements and commentary to Corporate (Kalamazoo, MI) and internal management.
• Supervision of the development and submission of quarterly financial schedules.
• Supervision of the compilation and submission of annual Financial and Tax packages.
• Presentation of financial results to senior management, as required.
• Primary liaison with E&Y and Corporate Internal Audit.
• Active participation in ensuring sound internal control environment (e.g., poly and procedure development; compliance with Corporate policies; account reconciliations; data integrity maintenance; etc.) as respects general corporate governance and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Responsible for the continuous evolution of financial systems including, but not limited to, ERP Finance applications and the Prophet budgeting/forecasting tool.
• Primary Corporate liaison re: accounting, tax, treasury, risk management and other business data requests.
• Supervision of the development, publication and continuous improvement efforts (i.e., process improvement) related to monthly performance metrics.
• Oversight of Fx exposure management. •Responsible for all aspects of Fixed Asset accounting, Intercompany accounting, AP/Cash Disbursements and Payroll.
• Monitoring/control of all balance sheet activity and direct responsibility for certain P&L departments.
• Leadership regarding Finance objectives settings and execution.
• Ad hoc financial analyses, reporting and senior management presentations, as required.
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Assistant Controller, in Mahwah, New Jersey - Stryker". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.