Specialty Representative - San Francisco CA Job
San Jose ,
Job Code - 1823
Position - FULL TIME
Job First Active on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Specialty Representative - San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Specialty Representative - San Francisco, CA
FLSA Status: EXEMPT
City: San Jose
Employment Type: Regular
Ther-Rx Corporation, KV Pharmaceutical's branded drug subsidiary, has an immediate opportunity for a Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA.
The successful Specialty Representative achieves sales objectives in assigned geographical area by developing and executing an effective sales plan, by generating prescription demand for Company product lines. He/She communicates wholesale and retail distribution issues to Manager so that appropriate action can be initiated. Controls territory expenses per Company guidelines. Reports all call activity in an accurate and timely manner. Accurately accounts for all samples distributed to physicians in accordance with the provisions of the Prescription Drug Marketing Act.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops and executes local business plan to increase market share by outlining tactics, activities and resources that detail Company product lines to physicians within a geographically defined area.
• Develops and executes creative strategies to reach “hard-to-see” doctors and “hard-to-work” accounts.
• Works collectively with other representatives in arranging speakers, displays and special programs that will effectively promote the sale of company products.
• Establishes and maintains excellent communications and sound working relationships with co-workers and assigned physicians to facilitate the sale of company products and enhance customer relations at the territory level.
• Attends clinical meetings, trade shows and exhibitions as required to further the introduction, promotion and sales of the Company product line.
• Provides ideas and suggestions about innovative sales strategies and techniques that can be used in your territory and throughout the company.
• Participates in scheduled Company sales meetings.
• Ensures adherence to and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• Other related duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives; competitive and motivated.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Skilled at creating and implementing successful sales approaches.
• Organized with ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Reasoning, problem solving, negotiation and customer service skills.
• Accuracy and timeliness in record-keeping, reporting and maintaining samples inventory.
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
• Strategic thinking ability.
• Strong problem solving capabilities.
• Results focused; takes ownership for territory performance, brings a tenacious, competitive spirit and as ability to think outside the box to personal, district, area and national endeavors to achieve business success and support the achievement of team outcomes.
• Planning and Prioritizing ability; creates, executes, and updates business routing plans for territory
• Account Management; Identifies, engages, and establishes rapport with the key office-based decision makers.
• Clinical selling skills; Establishes rapport and credibility with healthcare providers, overcomes objections, engages in portfolio selling.
• Cultivates collaborative relationships based on trust to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
• Understands the evolving economic and industry landscape to accurately assess the business environment.
• Possesses a customer centric approach that establishes mutually beneficial relationships.
• Approaches change and newness positively
• Demonstrates Ethics and integrity
• Drives for improvement in process and business results.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a successful pharmaceutical/medical/hospital sales representative and/or minimum 3 years in a women’s healthcare profession
• Must reside within a 50 mile radius of territory or be willing to relocate at own expense.
• Major hospital/institution experience, and local market knowledge preferred
• Women’s healthcare and/or injectable sales experience is preferred
• Managed markets acumen
Since 1999, Ther-Rx Corporation has been dedicated to a single goal: Improving lives through the development and marketing of innovative specialty healthcare products.
Using advanced drug-delivery technologies, Ther-Rx products provide advantages such as fast action, reduced dosing regimens, and easy delivery of medications, all designed to increase patient convenience.
By applying these advanced drug delivery technologies in patient-friendly ways, Ther-Rx is striving to deliver high patient satisfaction.
Ther-Rx will provide a competitive compensation package in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k),health, vision, and dental.
Candidates must apply online via www.kvph.com for consideration.
Ther-Rx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Interest Category: Sales
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Specialty Representative - San Francisco, CA
See Information Above
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Specialty Representative - San Francisco, CA, in San Jose , California - KV Pharmaceuticals". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.