Analyst Clinical Data Programming - InForm Job
Research Triangle Park,
Job Code - 1201470
Position - FULL TIME
Job First Active on: Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Analyst, Clinical Data Programming - InForm
Quintiles pioneered the idea of helping pharma companies conduct objective clinical trials to establish not only whether a drug is effective, but who can take it safely. Our customers have relied on us to design and conduct rigorous clinical research for decades, from small studies to multinational mega-trials. However, we continue to develop new ways of interpreting and evaluating data that allow us to create more effective trials and determine outcomes faster. If that is your passion, we have a place for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Analyst, Clinical Data Programming or Programmer/Analyst, Clinical Data Programming to support our InForm Programming team in Raleigh, NC.
Provide advanced technical expertise as part of a team to develop and maintain clinical systems to meet internal and external client needs. Plan and coordinate database design and development for local, regional, or transnational use. Provide leadership to the Clinical Data Programming department in the area of technical expertise.
• Serve as Lead Programmer on the corporate team.
• Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems.
• Provide technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients.
• Program, test, and document databases in accordance with programming standards and validation procedures.
• Program database manipulation and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
• Mentor other team members and Lead Programmers in training and developing technical and/or database expertise.
• Independently bring project solutions to the CDP teams and the Clinical Data Programming department.
• May assist IT in developing and implementing new technologies.
• May assist IT in testing and evaluating new upgrades to technologies.
• May assist in developing, revising, and maintaining core operating procedures and working instructions.
• Meet objectives as assigned, and interact with the project team to organize timelines, responsibilities and deliverables.
• Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with teams and external clients.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Analyst, Clinical Data Programming - InForm
• Bachelor's degree, or educational equivalence, in computer/life science or related field with 3 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Excellent knowledge of Oracle and/or SAS
• Expertise in building/configuring EDC studies
• InForm Architect and Central Designer experience preferred
• Understanding of InForm post-production change techniques and processes
• Solid understanding of clinical drug development process
• Excellent organizational, communication, and technical database skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Analyst, Clinical Data Programming - InForm, in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina - Quintiles". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.