Administrative Coordinator Job
Job Code - 32532BR
Position - Full-Time
Job First Active on: Friday, February 24, 2012
This will position will focus on new hire orientation and on-boarding of our Clinical Research Group as well as support requests and special projects of line managers. The right candidate for this role will be personable, professional, detail oriented and able to multi task and handle many moving pieces.
Job duties would include the following:
- Assist in defining the core competencies and training needs of administrative staff.
- Train and mentor administrative staff
- Assist in identifying and implementing best practices between/across project management and/or clinical operations groups
- Act as liaison between support staff and Project Managers/Directors by providing feedback on performance and training/mentoring needs
- As applicable, act as liaison with Administrative/Office Services, coordinating all aspects of internal moves (office/workstation assignments)
- Coordinate and support internal and client meetings, interviews, etc., including the arrangement of meeting materials, catering and travel arrangements, as requested
- Interact with internal and external clients, senior management, and other management, as necessary
- Open incoming correspondence for supervisor - handle highly confidential material with appropriate discretion and judgment
- Perform tasks of Senior Administrative Secretary or Senior Clinical Project Associate as necessary and requested by supervisor
Because of our passion and drive, Covance attracts the kind of people whose contribution has resulted in our exceptional growth. Once a part of our talented team, our employees stay at Covance to work in an environment that encourages career development, allows them to work alongside respected colleagues on challenging projects and provides a diverse global culture.
There is no better time to join us!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
- Diploma – secondary education or equivalent
- Minimum of four (4) years of administrative experience in a corporate environment
- Works effectively and efficiently in a matrix environment
- Excellent skills in each of the following areas:
o Oral and written communications
o Organization and time management
o Proofreading and spelling
o Aptitude for handling numerical data
o Ability to operate standard office equipment
o Fluency in the local language and in English, both written and oral
- Computer literacy (word processing and spreadsheet software)
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Administrative Coordinator
See information above
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Administrative Coordinator, in Princeton, New Jersey - Covance". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.