Vision Care: Sales Expansion Territory Manager - St. Louis North Job
Bauch & Lomb
St Louis Site,
Job Code - 19262
Job First Active on: Monday, February 27, 2012
Vision Care: Sales Expansion Territory Manager - St. Louis North
Our Territory Managers are responsible for conducting sales calls with eye doctors (optometrists, ophthalmologists) and other optical specialists to promote our contact lenses and contact lens solutions using consultative selling approach. This includes private/independent doctors as well as retail optical establishments in St. Louis and areas north. Territory Managers develop and maintain effective routing and zoning plans for their territory, develop and implement account specific programs and business plans, and are strategic agents to the expansion of B+L product utilization in an account and portfolio selling.
What does it take to achieve success in this role?
• ‘In-it-to-win-it’ attitude and work style.
• Disciplined and action-oriented approach to selling and time management.
• Solid understanding of decision impact on growth & profitability of B+L and customers.
• Leader in understanding our customers and their needs to drive business.
• Self-starter, outgoing, upbeat and looking for a career not just another job.
• Demonstrated ability to understand customer’s and companies financial data, business models & profit drivers, and can evaluate sales strategies in light of ultimate financial impact on company.
• Demonstrated experience in pre-call planning and identification of all likely outcomes to address customer concerns.
• Demonstrated ability to lead the decision-making process using demonstrated ability to leverage customized solutions and articulate how those solutions align with customer business objectives.
• Persistence to adapt approach to meet and exceed business objectives when faced with an obstacle or a customer concern.
• Consistently drives and closes sales opportunities while building agreement at each stage in the sales process and proactively removing barriers.
• Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain positive, ethical customer relationships.
• Strong planning and organizing skills; treats the territory as a business; creates a plan for the territory and executes tactics to achieve goals; considers required investment and financial impact in developing customer strategies.
• Demonstrated ability to master new technology in the selling process.
Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life. Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to live better.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Vision Care: Sales Expansion Territory Manager - St. Louis North
• Bachelors Degree required.
• 3-5 years business-to-business successful sales experience required.
• Previous experience in creating business/territory plans to achieve sales goals.
Bausch & Lomb
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Vision Care: Sales Expansion Territory Manager - St. Louis North, in St Louis Site, Missouri - Bauch & Lomb". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.