Experienced Clinical Research Associate - CRA - Sr CRA Job
Job Code - 31846BR
Position - Full-Time
Job First Active on: Monday, March 19, 2012
Experienced Clinical Research Associate - CRA - Sr CRA
Clinical Research Associate - Openings Nationwide
COVANCE – Experienced CRA's –
What do you think about 1 to 2 studies and a $3000 incentive?
Join us before April 30th, 2012
There's a Difference in a Covance Career.
Finding a good job is one thing. Finding a great job where you feel valued and rewarded for your hard work is something else entirely. At Covance, we're making it easier for clinical research associates to find great jobs and make a meaningful difference in their careers.
We offer exceptional opportunities for growth and the chance to take part in cutting-edge research in a wide variety of therapeutic areas, but we also offer a work/life balance that rewards your dedication with the free time you need to recharge and feel positive about your accomplishments. We know how important it is to have a balance in your life. That's why, as a Covance CRA, you'll be assigned to just 1-2 studies at a time, ensuring a greater degree of involvement in your work and the ability to have some time away from it.
Here's another way we're making it easier to come to Covance: If you're a Clinical Research Associate with 2+ years monitoring experience who joins our Phase II/III group in the US before April 30th, 2012, you can choose from a number of exceptional awards for your commitment:
- Need a vacation? Take a cruise… go to the beach… cozy up in a mountain chalet… by choosing a travel voucher valued at $3,000.
- Keep In Touch. Stay connected when you choose among a host of technology items and service plans valued at $3,000.
- Relax! Pamper yourself and live in luxury with a yearlong spa package worth $3,000.
**Other incentives apply to Phase I CRA's**
Become a Clinical Research Associate at Covance, where these and other rewards can lead you to a more fulfilling future. Here, you'll enrich your experience, working among the best and brightest in our industry with the knowledge that choosing Covance was one of the best career decisions you've ever made.
Our Clinical Research Associates manage all aspects of site monitoring responsibilities for Clinical trials, according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH guidelines and GCP, including Pre-study qualification, Initiation Meetings, Routine, Interim monitoring Visits and Close-out Visits. The Clinical Research Associate may serve as Lead Clinical Research Associate and a resource for internal and external clients. In order to be considered you must have the following:
*Various therapeutic areas include: cardiology, cardiovascular, lipids, pulmonary, gout, infectious disease, CNS, endocrinology, respiratory, depressive, depression, and oncology.
Covance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Education/Qualifications - Life Science Degree or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure, medical or laboratory technology).
- Valid drivers license
- Must be willing to travel a min of 65% for Phase II/III AND/OR 80% travel for Phase I.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits).
- 3 years clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries (including monitoring) will be considered.
- Have a full understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Experienced Clinical Research Associate - CRA - Sr CRA
See information above
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Experienced Clinical Research Associate - CRA - Sr CRA, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Covance". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.