Administrative Assistant Job
Job Code - 33106BR
Position - Full-Time
Job First Active on: Tuesday, March 20, 2012
*MUST BE A SELF-STARTER WITH STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS*
As an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT your daily job duties would include the following:
Providing day to day administrative support to executive(s), line and staff managers. (Sr VP, VP, Exec Dir, Dir). Duties are highly diverse administrative tasks and activities. May provide work direction to her/his support staff within the department/function. May organization multiple processes, procedures or programs. Assist in vendor management and coordinate scheduling.
Because of our passion and drive, Covance attracts the kind of people whose contribution has resulted in our exceptional growth. Once a part of our talented team, our employees stay at Covance to work in an environment that encourages career development, allows them to work alongside respected colleagues on challenging projects and provides a diverse global culture.
There is no better time to join us!
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us
Education/Qualifications - High school diploma or equivalent, university degree preferred, professional certification or equivalent experience working with executive level, within or outside the company
Experience - Minimum of 3 years professional business experience with 3-5 years administrative or related experience preferred.
- Ability to interact in a consistently professional manner with all levels of individuals both internally and externally.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet, as well as the ability to use various applications, including running reports, spreadsheets, email and the internet
- Ability to analyze problems, determine approach, and present potential solutions.
- Solid prioritization, organization, and time management abilities. Strong attention to detail
- Ability to independently and efficiently manage one's time and meet deadlines
- Navigate effectively in a team based corporate environment; coordinate activities among departments and outside parties.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to independently analyze problems, determine approach, identify potential solutions, and utilize experience and judgment for issue resolution, within guidelines.
- Excellent oral/written communication with team members, external clients and management (phone, fax, letter, e-mail)
- Understand internal and external customers' requirements and expectations, and provide consistently outstanding customer service.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Administrative Assistant
See information above
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Administrative Assistant, in Princeton, New Jersey - Covance". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.