Clinical Research Scientist - Inflammation Immunology Job Job
Job Code - 1731673
Job First Active on: Thursday, April 05, 2012
Clinical Research Scientist - Inflammation Immunology Job
Inflammation - 3608
Celgene Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are a global biopharmaceutical company with operations in more than 70 countries that is helping to turn incurable cancers into chronic, manageable conditions. We are seeking talented professionals as we continue to grow and advance our efforts in oncology, hematology and immune and inflammatory disease. If you would like to join a company where you can make a difference, please consider the Celgene family.
Degree in Life Sciences (e.g. BS in Nursing, Pharmacy or related medical field), minimum 4 - 7 years experience in Clinical Research Development or equivalent.
The Clinical Research Scientist, Inflammation & Immunology is responsible for contributing scientific insight and expertise in clinical trial design, statistics, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics to support ongoing clinical research projects. Interface with project team members including Clinical Operations, Data Management, Statistics, Drug Safety, Regulatory and Project Management, in order to develop and implement regulatory strategies and preparation of material for regulatory authorities and management.
* Prepare key documents for Investigator Brochures (“IB”), regulatory submission documents, internal/external presentations, and related documents to support clinical research and drug development for Inflammation & Immunology therapeutics.
* Prepare protocols and guidelines, including writing, reviewing, amending and cross-functional facilitation as appropriate, and collaborating with Key Opinion Leaders as required.
* Prepare and review clinical study reports in order to determine potential drug indicators and clinical development plans.
* Prepare summary documents based on review of scientific literature for inclusion in IB, protocols, and regulatory submission documents.
* Plan and develop assigned compounds and assisting with development of CDPs. Oversee and challenge the adequacy of planning for study implementation.
* Collaborate with the project physician to direct the planning and implementation of clinical programs to meet corporate and clinical research goals.
* Provide clinical research expertise in the guidance and recommendations to Clinical Research Physicians in the management of ongoing projects.
* Prioritize project/study timelines to ensure adequate staffing for data management, drug supply, clinical operations, and drug safety.
* Collaborate and support operational objectives as needed. Assist in establishing project budgets and Standard Operating Procedures, and reviewing ongoing study data including: safety, primary efficacy variables, and laboratory data.
* Plan, participate and present at investigator meetings and ad-hoc meetings.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Celgene support of a potential employee’s temporary visa application be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the employee and Celgene.
Job Segments: Clinic, Clinical Research, Data, Data Management, Engineering, Healthcare, Hematology, Immunology, Laboratory, Law, Legal, Medical Lab, Medical Research, Medical Technologist, Oncology, Operations, Pharmacy, Project Manager, R&D, Research, Research Scientist, Science, Scientific, Scientist, Supply, Technology
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Clinical Research Scientist - Inflammation Immunology Job
See information above.
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Clinical Research Scientist - Inflammation Immunology Job, in Warren Township, New Jersey - Celgene". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.