Associate Director Director Clinical Research - Clinical Pharmacology Job
Job Code - -
Position - Full-time
Job First Active on: Friday, April 06, 2012
Associate Director Director Clinical Research - Clinical Pharmacology
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following
* Development and execution of the Clinical Pharmacology strategy for a given program from preclinical candidate approval through the worldwide marketing application.
* Key member of the early development team, providing a leadership role on the team with regard to design and execution of early clinical development strategy.
* Clinical Pharmacology activities for a given program
* Authors initial program clinical plans, the early development plan, Clinical Pharmacology Phase I studies through Phase Ib
* Timely and safe execution of CP program studies.
* Ensure appropriate technical transfer of experimental medicine qualified platforms.
* Interact closely with internal and external clinical study support staff and scientists (including discovery research, biostatistics, drug metabolism, regulatory affairs, and global clinical trials operations).
* Provide Clinical Pharmacology support for programs through the worldwide marketing application filing including supportive registration documents and presentations.
* Clear, timely communication and interpretation of Clinical Pharmacology results Franchise, Function, and governance committees.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Associate Director Director Clinical Research - Clinical Pharmacology
* M.D or M.D./Ph.D
* Demonstrated record of scientific scholarship and achievement.
* Proven track record in clinical medicine and background in biomedical research is essential.
* Prior specific experience in clinical research and prior publication is desirable but not necessary.
* Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to function in a team environment are essential.
* Board Certification or Eligibility
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Merck's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
To be considered for this position, please visit our career site at www.merck.com/careers to create a profile and submit your resume for requisition # CLI002471. Merck is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives
Please Read Carefully:
Merck is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Associate Director Director Clinical Research - Clinical Pharmacology, in Boston, Massachusetts - Merck". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.