Admin Asst Inter II Job
Job Code - 33437BR
Position - Full-Time
Job First Active on: Friday, April 06, 2012
Admin Asst Inter II
Covance is one of the world's largest, fastest growing, most well respected CROs. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team!
We currently have an opening for a temporary Customer Service Representative whose responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all aspects of the Antibody Products Customer service team including entering orders, generating invoices and providing customer support
- Working with the shipping department to ensure products are delivered in a timely manner and in good condition according to temperature requirements and shipping schedules
- Provide administrative and project based support to operations team
This is a 6 week assignment.
- Bachelors degree (High school diploma plus relevant professional experience may be substituted for education)
- General phone and office experience
- Advanced computer knowledge preferred: MS Office, Outlook, Peoplesoft, Salesforce.com
- Previous experience in the biotech/pharma setting preferred.
Experience - At least 1 year experience in customer service environment
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to pay attention to detail and work in a team situation.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V).
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Admin Asst Inter II
See information above
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Admin Asst Inter II, in Dedham, Massachusetts - Covance". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.