Clinical Research Coordinator Job
Henry M. Jackson Foundation
District of Columbia
Job Code - 207295
Position - Full-Time
Job First Active on: Friday, April 13, 2012
Clinical Research Coordinator
HJF is seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to support the Department of Physical Therapy (PT), located at the Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi. HJF provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to PT.
The incumbent provides professional skills coordinating and administering complex therapeutic and clinical education programs for physical therapy.
1. Plans and supervises a program of physical therapy activities for functional and supportive patients.
2. Modifies treatment as required and consults with head of section regarding long term planning.
3. Coordinates activities with nursing, social work and volunteer services.
4. Treats and/or supervises the treatment of patients.
5. Complies reports and submits purchase request for physical therapy activities.
6. Attends meetings, aids with necessary public relations and keeps abreast of new physical therapy techniques.
7. Lectures and demonstrates to visiting professions and students, and participates in in-service education.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Thorough knowledge of physical therapy materials and equipment and their economic and beneficial use.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy required; Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.) degree is preferred; however candidates with the requisite experience and a Master of Physical Therapy may apply.
Minimum Experience: 2-4 years experience as a Physical Therapist with supervisory experience.
Required Licenses, Certification or Registration: Board certified as an Orthopedic (OCS) and/or Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS) by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties (ABPTS).
Work Environment: Clinical environment.
Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents, in lieu of stated minimums, require the prior approval of the Director of Human Resources.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Clinical Research Coordinator
See information above.
Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Clinical Research Coordinator, in Washington, District of Columbia - Henry M. Jackson Foundation". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.