Clinical Research Associate CRA Sr CRA Cincinnati Job
Job Code - 1205799
Position - FULL TIME
Job First Active on: Monday, April 16, 2012
Clinical Research Associate CRA Sr CRA Cincinnati
Quintiles pioneered the idea of helping pharma companies conduct objective clinical trials to establish not only whether a drug is effective, but who can take it safely. Our customers have relied on us to design and conduct rigorous clinical research for decades, from small studies to multinational mega-trials. However, we continue to develop new ways of interpreting and evaluating data that allow us to create more effective trials and determine outcomes faster. If that is your passion, we have a place for you. We are seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Research Associate to join our team.
The clinical research associate monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), SOPs, and study protocols. Review regulatory documents as required and prepare site visit reports. Responsible for multiple projects and must work both independently and in a team environment. May participate in the study development and start-up process including reviewing protocols, designing and/or reviewing CRFs, preparing Informed Consent forms, developing study documents, organizing and presenting at investigator meetings, working with management on monitoring strategy, and/or developing project-specific Clinical Research Associate training. May participate in clinical training programs and maintain awareness of developments in the field of clinical research as needed.
Position will be filled at Clinical Research Associate or Sr Clinical Research Associate level depending on experience and may include customer-managed clients.
REQUIREMENTS - QUALIFICATIONS: Clinical Research Associate CRA Sr CRA Cincinnati
- 2 yrs Clinical Research Associate monitoring experience
- Oncology experience Preferred
- Must be located in the Cincinnati, OH area
- Customer service orientation.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology and clinical monitoring process.
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
- Ability to perform regionalized travel an average of 65%, depending on project needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office.
Apply to this job!
View Company Jobs
Free Career Test
Your Resume on 75 Job Sites
The goal of CareerTopJobs is to help candidates find
jobs more easily, like the job listed on this page, "Clinical Research Associate CRA Sr CRA Cincinnati, in Cincinnati, Ohio - Quintiles". We hope CareerTopJobs will become your job source for finding open job positions in the
Pharmaceutical industry job market.